BLUEMAX™ Water Filter
Defend your home with our point-of-entry filter systems.Our BlueMAX system is an easy, efficient way to provide inexpensive water filtration for your whole home. As your first line of defense, this point-of-entry system offers multiple filter options allowing for a customized filtration solution that best suits your water quality needs. Click here to see how it works, or click here to download the BlueMAX Brochure.
Whole house filtrationProtect your home by stripping away sand, dirt and large sediment particles from the water coming into your home. It's the first line of defense and provides you with cleaner water.
The right filter for every applicationThe BlueMAX is available with a variety of interchangeable filters to ensure each application receives just the right protection for their water.
Cost effectiveInexpensive replacement filters provide important protection for only pennies a day. An extremely cost effective approach to protect the water entering your home as well as safeguarding other water treatment systems you may have.
Perfect companion to your Reionator or SoftMAX systemThe BlueMAX filter system is highly recommended with the installation of any whole house water treatment system including the Reionator conditioner and SoftMAX softener. The BlueMAX whole-house filter plays an important role in preventing dirt, sand and other large particles from entering your home's water supply and potentially damaging the fine moving parts inside your water softener, appliances and fixtures.
Components certified to NSF StandardsThe BlueMAX components are NSF tested and certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material and structural integrity requirements. Quality materials mean quality water. BACK TO TOP
Safeguard and save.
- Filters water for the entire house
- Removes sand, dirt, and large particles in your water
- Easily interchangeable filters
- Variety of filter options that provide/help in removing sand, dirt and chlorine if desired.
- Extremely cost effective filtration that costs only pennies per day
More reasons to own.
- Pressure release button for simple filter replacement
- 20" Filter housing for high capacity flow rates
- Constructed of durable reinforced polypropylene
- Available with 1" or 1½" inlet and outlet ports
- Certified components to NSF/ANSI Standard 42
BLUEMAX™ OptionsTo learn more about the BlueMAX, view the BlueMAX Brochure.
- BlueMAX 50-5 Sediment Filter – Whole house sediment pre-filter with 50-5 micron rating
- BlueMAX 25-1 Sediment Filter – Whole house sediment pre-filter with 25-1 micron rating
- BlueMAX Pleated Filter – Whole house pleated pre-filter with 30 micron rating (reusable filter)
- BlueMAX Carbon Filter – Whole house carbon pre-filter with 10 micron rating
- BlueMAX Carbon Chloramine Filter – Whole house carbon chloramine pre-filter
Taking Care of Your System
- The BlueMAX is designed with a pressure release button to assist in making filter replacements simpler.
- Routine filter replacements will ensure optimal system performance and prevent decreased water pressure in your home.
- Filters should be replaced every 6-9 months. Filter lifespan may vary upon local water conditions and usage.
WaterTech confidently stands behind its water treatment products. The quality of your water is important to you, and confidence that you’ve made a good decision in water products is important to us. In fact, we’re so confident in our products that we offer one of the strongest warranties in the industry.