RO PUREMAX II™ Water Purifier
Environmentally Friendly The RO PureMAX II produces purified water right at the tap, reducing the need for bottled water and the plastic water bottles that are filling landfills.
Cost Effective The RO PureMAX II provides highly purified water at the most economical cost for point-of-use applications. For a family of four, the RO PureMAX ll drinking water system produces purified water for approximately $0.25 per day.
Reduces Chlorine Taste and Odor The RO PureMAX II creates highly purified water by reducing chlorine taste and odor, lowering total dissolved solids (TDS), and removing other impurities as small as an atom. Your beverages and Ice will consistently taste better.
Let’s drink to better water quality.Our reverse osmosis drinking water system installed at point-of-use in your home has four stages of filtration ensuring fresh, clean tasting drinking water. Impurities are removed and contaminants are reduced, benefitting your life in every way possible. For more information, please see the RO PureMAX II Brochure.
The RO PureMAX II can filter the worry from your water.
Improve taste and reduce odorProduce the ultimate clean water by removing chlorine, total dissolved solids (TDS) and other impurities as small as an atom. Your beverages and ice will consistently taste better with the quality of bottled water right from your tap. Eliminate the need for pour-through pitchers or faucet filters, with far superior results.
Cost effectiveGet extremely high-quality water at the most economical cost for point-of- use applications. For a family of four, the RO PureMAX II drinking system produces ultra clean water for approximately $0.25 per day.
Perfect companion to your Reionator or SoftMAX systemThe RO PureMAX II is the perfect addition to any whole-house Reionator conditioning or SoftMAX softening system. The conditioner or softener protects the RO PureMAX II from hardness minerals that can clog the RO membrane, while the RO PureMAX II produces extremely high-quality water for drinking and cooking. It goes above and beyond what’s achievable with the whole-house Reionator or SoftMAX alone.
Environmentally friendlyProduce fresh tasting, high-quality water right from the tap. Fill your reusable water bottle before leaving the house and eliminate the need for bottled water. BACK TO TOP
Turn on your tap for a healthier way of life.
Here’s what the RO PureMAX II can do:
- Improves taste
- Delivers extremely high-quality water by removing unwanted impurities
- Produces bottled-water quality straight from the tap
- Ensures advanced water quality compared to pour-through pitchers or faucet filters
Unlock your water’s potential with an industry leader.
The RO PureMAX II provides the following advantages:
- Push button monitor that indicates when it’s time to replace your RO filter
- Space-saving ultra slim design
- Four stages of filtration
- High-performance, 50 gallon per day membrane
- Automatic shutoff when holding tank is full
- Airgap faucet
- High flow rates with 3/8” outlet tubing to faucet
- Quick connect fittings and color-coded tubing for simple installation
RO PureMAX will reduce• Arsenic V • Barium • Cadmium • Chromium III • Chromium VI • Copper • Nitrite • Cyst • Radium 226/228 • Fluoride • Selenium • Lead • TDS • Nitrate
How it Works
- Water first enters the RO PureMAX II through sediment and carbon pre-filters. These specially designed filters protect the automatic shut-off and membrane from clogging with debris, and reduce chlorine, thus protecting the membrane.
- Water then travels to the membrane. This is where the “Reverse Osmosis” of the RO PureMAX II system occurs. The membrane substantially reduces dissolved solids and other unwanted impurities from the water stream.
- The R.O. water is then stored and ready to use. When the tap is turned on, water flows from the holding tank through another activated carbon filter, providing a final polish to the water.
Taking Care of Your SystemFor additional information on the PureMAX, please take a look at our RO PureMAX II Owner’s Manual.
Get To Know Your System
- The RO PureMAX II is designed with a push button monitor. At the touch of a button you can be assured you’re receiving top quality water. The built in alerts also tell you that it’s time to change the RO membrane.
- Routine filter replacements will ensure optimal system performance. Filters should be replaced every 6-9 months. RO membrane should be replaced every 2-3 years. Filter and membrane lifespan may vary upon local water conditions and usage.
- For specific instructions on filter and membrane replacements, please refer to the Owner’s Manual.
WaterTech confidently stands behind its water treatment products. The quality of your water is important to you, and confidence that you’ve made a good decision in water products is important to us. In fact, we’re so confident in our products that we offer one of the strongest warranties in the industry.