UVMAX™ Water Purifier
Pure water starts with the purest of technology.You hope your water quality is never in question, but if it is, you want the assurance of our UVMAX System. Engineered to eliminate variable water conditions, this environmentally conscious system uses ultraviolet light to clean the water flowing through your home. Easy to maintain, you can trust that the water your family consumes is safe and free from potentially harmful bacteria and viruses. To learn more, view the UVMAX Overview Brochure.
Peace of MindEnjoy clean, safe, purified water distributed to every tap in your home. Aging water infrastructures in many cities can lead to an increased risk of contamination. Rest assured you’re protected from the potential of contaminated water supplies.
Protect Your HealthEliminate the potential health threat microorganisms pose to you and your family. The UVMAX provides a safe solution against chlorine resistant microorganisms such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, which cause thousands of documented health cases each year.
Environmentally FriendlyUV treatment is a safe, natural process. No chemicals are used and the taste of your water is not affected in any way. UV treatment promotes low energy consumption, about the same as a 40-watt light bulb.
Minimal MaintenanceSimple annual replacement of the UV lamp and occasional cleaning of the quartz sleeve that surrounds the UV lamp is all you’ll need to do to keep your UVMAX working properly. BACK TO TOP
- Eliminates the potential health threats microorganisms pose
- Safeguards against potential water contamination and water boil advisories
- Reduces the need for bottled water
- Safe, natural process with no chemicals
- Does not affect the taste of water
- Compact design
- Easy to install on existing plumbing
- Simple to maintain
- Full electrical safety validation and added safety features
- Superior UV lamp power enabling higher treatment flow rates
- Whole house or single faucet applications available
- Third party disinfection performance validation
How it works
- Water is purified as it runs through a chamber containing a UV lamp.
- As water flows past the lamp, illness-causing microorganisms receive a lethal dose of UV energy that attacks their DNA and alters their ability to reproduce.
- Harmful bacteria and viruses are inactivated.
DWS11-AIf you want UV Water purification and filtration right at the faucet, this is the UVMAX model for you. For more information, please see the UVMAX DWS11-A Brochure.
IHS12-D4If you want UV water purification and filtration for your whole house, this is the UVMAX product for you! For more information, please see the UVMAX IHS12-D4 Brochure.
C4Our A through F models give you the unique solutions that you need to keep your water safe and pure. For more information, please see the UVMAX C4 Brochure.
Taking Care of Your SystemFor more information on the UVMAX, please view one of our brochures:
Get To Know Your System
- Routine filter and lamp replacements will ensure optimal system performance. The filters should be replaced every 6-9 months, UV lamps should be replaced once a year. Filter lifespan may vary upon local water conditions and usage, but lamps should be replaced annually.
- For specific instructions on filter and membrane replacements, please refer to the Owner’s Manual.
Viqua is the world’s largest supplier of UV water purification systems for homes. We are committed to ensuring your experience with these products exceeds your expectations. The UV purification systems are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are backed by a comprehensive warranty.
- UV Lamp – 1 Year Warranty
- Ballast – 3 Year Warranty
- Chamber – 10 Year Warranty