REIONATOR Pro UltraTM Water Softener System
Environmentally Friendly The Reionator’s fully-automated system measures exactly how much water is flowing through the system and only regenerates when needed, providing a water and salt efficiency improvement of more than 40% over industry standard softeners. Additionally, the system has low energy requirements of only 12-VAC resulting in annual electricity costs typically less than $2 per year to operate.
Cost Effective The Reionator is proven to save you money by improving your hot water heater efficiency by up to 30%. It will also allow you to cut down on soap and cleaning supply use by up to 50%. And, just as important, it increases the lifespan of your dishwasher, water heater, washing machine, coffee maker, water heater, and other water using appliances.
Proprietary Multi-Resin Technology Unique multi-resin technology allows the Reionator to do much more than a typical water softener. In addition to hardness and iron, the Reionator also reduces or removes chlorine, sulfates, nitrates and the slippery feel often associated with softened water.
Reduces Chlorine Taste and Odor The Reionator’s proprietary multi-resin mixture reduces chlorine taste and odor without the need for costly media or filter replacements. Your beverages and ice will consistently taste better.
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards Many water softener manufacturers use certified components, but their complete systems are not certified. The Reionator water conditioning system has been tested and uniquely certified to both NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 44 for chlorine removal and softening efficiency. In other words, it has been tested and certified to do what we say it will do.
Strong Limited lifetime Warranty The Reiontor offers the strongest warranty in the industry covering the tanks, valve, electronics and even the media – virtually unheard of in the industry. That’s our confidence and pride in our products speaking!
THE ULTIMATE WATER QUALITY — AND NOTHING COMES CLOSE.Water simply doesn’t get any better than this. For those who refuse to compromise on quality, this is the water quality system for you. The Reionator Pro Ultra is the top shelf of all water improvement products, and it has no peers. When you install the Reionator Pro Ultra, premium water circulates throughout your home, improving and elevating everything it touches. If you enjoy the finer things in life, this is the system for you.
Experience the Pinnacle of WaterThe Reionator Pro Ultra solves it all, addressing water hardness and reducing chlorine, chloramines, VOCs, pharmaceuticals and other emerging contaminants. In short, the Reionator Pro Ultra is everything you want, and it does it better than anything else on the market. For more information on the Reionator Pro Ultra, click on our diagram to see how it works
Only the Best for You and Your FamilyThe Reionator Pro Ultra was created for those who expect the very best from their water. Our customers truly value the importance of exceptional water quality, with beverage-grade water from every faucet in their home.
Universally HealthierWater is the driving force of all nature, and water from the Reionator Pro Ultra is in a class of its own. By significantly reducing chloramines, chlorine, pesticides and other emerging contaminants, we’ve made the cleanest and healthiest water for you and your family. Get ready for clearer skin, stronger hair, cleaner homes and a healthier lifestyle.
Experience Peak SoftnessFor decades, people have lived with good water — but we know you expect more out of life than “good.” Peak water softness is a signature benefit of the Reionator Pro Ultra. Standard slippery, soft water can leave you with the uncomfortable “can’t wash the soap off” feeling. With the Reionator Pro Ultra, you’ll be bathing and showering in water that is so clean, you will actually feel the difference in your life. Experience perfection.
Safeguard Your HomeHard water — full of calcium and other rocky minerals — pummels your appliances and fixtures with every use. Worse yet, the minerals aggregate over time and congest your plumbing and appliances like clogged arteries. It’s time that you fix the problem at the source: your water. With the Reionator Pro Ultra, enjoy the peace of mind knowing you can protect your appliances and plumbing for the long term, while also providing an efficient return on your investment. Enjoy a luxury that truly pays for itself.
Clean with ConvenienceThe minerals in hard water make cleaning your home more difficult than it needs to be. It makes you use more soap to get something clean. It leaves spots and streaks. And you have to spend more of your time than you’d like, without ever reaching that sparkling clean you see in commercials. The problem isn’t you, it’s your water. Hard water makes cleaning almost impossible. It’s time you upgraded your water, which will make cleaning and polishing a breeze.
Return on InvestmentThe Reionator Pro Ultra can improve your hot water heater efficiency by up to 30% — think about the annual savings! Plus, the softer water allows you to cut down on soap and cleaning product use by as much as 50% and also protect the life of your appliances that use water. And at the same time, you’ll be reducing your impact on the Earth as your water usage decreases.
AquaHelix™ — Less Water, Less Salt — Efficiency at Its FinestThe Reionator Pro Ultra system uses double AquaHelix technology coupled with the Triton water softening smart valve, creating the world’s most innovative and efficient universal water treatment system. The innovative AquaHelix technology takes efficiency to the next level. Due to its increased softening and filtration capacity, the AquaHelix technology that powers the Reionator Pro Ultra system is much more efficient and effective. Enjoy your incredible water and rest comfortably knowing the system works efficiently.
Dual Means MoreThe Reionator Pro Ultra uses an enhanced dual multimedia bed approach, which features two compartments, each filled with special media blends that are separated by an AquaHelix plate (as well as a bottom AquaHelix plate). Having dual media beds means the Reionator Pro Ultra just does more — more softening, more contaminant reduction, more great water. And the AquaHelix™ technology makes sure that the media blends stay clean and functioning most efficiently.
RAISING THE BAR
Unparalleled Limited Lifetime WarrantyWe’re so confident the Reionator Pro Ultra will perform for years to come that we offer one of the strongest warranties in the industry covering the valve, tanks, resins and electronics. Better water, for the rest of your life.
Made in AmericaWhen you purchase a WaterTech Reionator Pro Ultra, you’re supporting the American economy. Our products are hand-built by our own craftsmen in our Texas factory using the very best components and techniques in the industry.
Third Party VerifiedMany water softener manufacturers use certified components in their systems, but often the entire system as a whole is not certified. The entire Reionator Pro Ultra water conditioner system and its internal parts have been certified by IAPMO R&T, and it carries the renowned UPC symbol certifying that the system meets or exceeds both NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 44 for chlorine reduction and softening efficiency, ensuring this is the best product on the market, and giving you true peace of mind.
Exceptional Water, Exceptional ServiceAfter decades of improving America’s water, we know that there’s more to it than just making an excellent product. You also need a trusted local expert who you can rely on. We only work with licensed home service professionals who are committed to our shared values of integrity, transparency and old-fashioned American hard work. We only work with the best. In fact, we carefully vet and train all of our WaterTech dealers and their staff to ensure that you will have the peace of mind from a job done right. BACK TO TOP
CLEARLY SUPERIOR.The best tasting water available—at every faucet.
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Pharmaceuticals and other emerging contaminants
- Cleaner, softer, healthier skin
- Say goodbye to hard water spots forever: spot-free dishes, glassware, bathroom tiles
- Excellent cleaning ability and noticeably cleaner laundry
- Less soap and cleaning products on everything
- No buildup on faucets, fixtures and tiles
- Appliances will last longer and look better
- Improves energy efficiency
- Reduces slippery feel of softened water
- New proprietary AquaHelix™ water distribution technology
- Dual multimedia blended beds that remove all kinds of unwanted contaminants from the water
- Dual AquaHelix™ plate technology that provides better, more efficient cleaning of media beds and higher flow rates in service
- WaterTech Triton water softening smart valve—most efficient and effective on the market
- Long-lasting industrial-grade components that just keep on working
- Multiresin/media blend that performs way beyond simple water softening
- Best-in-industry Limited Lifetime Warranty that stands behind the industrial-grade components
- IAPMO R&T–certified to NSF Standards 42 and 44—the UPC symbol proves it does what we say it does
Providing the ultimate in water treatment, the Reionator Pro Ultra will take care of your family for years to come. For more information on the Reionator Pro Ultra, please see the Reionator Pro Ultra Brochure.
Taking Care of Your System
DownloadsFor more information, please see our Reionator Pro Ultra Owner’s Manual.
Product Introduction Videos
What to Know Before InstallingThe Reionator Pro Ultra should be installed into the existing cold water line before the water heater and before any cold water outlet that requires treatment. Outside faucets and automatic sprinkler systems used for lawn and garden watering should not use treated water. State and local regulations should be checked regarding plumbing, electrical connections and placement of system. This system should not be exposed to temperatures below 40° F or above 110° F.
- Do not water plants or grass with conditioned or softened water.
- Do not use conditioned or softened water for aquatic tanks or swimming pools.
- Do not hang or stack items on your equipment. This may cause an equipment imbalance or put a strain on plumbing and electrical connections.
- Your system has been factory and field programmed specifically for your application. Do not make any changes to your system programming except the clock settings when necessary.
Get To Know Your System
- REDUCE SOAP USE – With hardness minerals removed from your water, you will immediately notice more suds when cleaning or bathing. You can decrease the amount of soaps and detergents you use by 50% or more.
- USE POTASSIUM CHLORIDE OR SODIUM PELLETS – Although potassium chloride pellets are recommended, this system also functions properly with sodium chloride pellets. Purchase and use only sodium or potassium chloride pellets specifically designated for use with water softeners. These may be purchased from an Authorized WaterTech Dealer or most grocery and home improvement stores.
- WHEN TO ADD PELLETS – The salt or brine tank should be checked and monitored monthly. For sufficient softening, keep the salt tank at least one quarter full of salt at all times to maintain optimum efficiency, but do not overfill. Salt levels should be maintained at a minimum of 3-4 inches above the water level, but not more than 6 inches below the top rim. Before adding new salt to the brine tank, loosen any encrusted salt that may be adhering to the perimeter of the salt keeper and make sure any large pieces are broken up or removed.
- TURNING OFF THE SYSTEM – In the event of an emergency or for system servicing, you can prevent water from flowing through the system by turning the two red arrow nobs on the back of the valve directly towards each other. For water shutoff mode or other options and detailed diagrams, visit the Owner’s Manual.
- SETTING THE CLOCK – For extended power outages (clock flashes) or daylight savings time change, the clock can easily be reset. Press the “SET CLOCK” button, then press the UP or DOWN arrow to adjust clock (AM/PM toggles after 12). Press “NEXT”, then adjust the minutes with the UP or DOWN arrows. Press “NEXT” to exit setup. For more detailed instructions and pictures, view the Owner’s Manual.
- TECHSORB MULTI-MEDIA BLEND – This media may need to be replace periodically as it is an exhaustive media. Check with your authorized WaterTech dealer on when to replace this media.