REIONATOR ProTM Water Softener System
Environmentally Friendly The Reionator’s fully-automated system measures exactly how much water is flowing through the system and only regenerates when needed, providing a water and salt efficiency improvement of more than 40% over industry standard softeners. Additionally, the system has low energy requirements of only 12-VAC resulting in annual electricity costs typically less than $2 per year to operate.
Cost Effective The Reionator is proven to save you money by improving your hot water heater efficiency by up to 30%. It will also allow you to cut down on soap and cleaning supply use by up to 50%. And, just as important, it increases the lifespan of your dishwasher, water heater, washing machine, coffee maker, water heater, and other water using appliances.
Proprietary Multi-Resin Technology Unique multi-resin technology allows the Reionator to do much more than a typical water softener. In addition to hardness and iron, the Reionator also reduces or removes chlorine, sulfates, nitrates and the slippery feel often associated with softened water.
Reduces Chlorine Taste and Odor The Reionator’s proprietary multi-resin mixture reduces chlorine taste and odor without the need for costly media or filter replacements. Your beverages and ice will consistently taste better.
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards Many water softener manufacturers use certified components, but their complete systems are not certified. The Reionator water conditioning system has been tested and uniquely certified to both NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 44 for chlorine removal and softening efficiency. In other words, it has been tested and certified to do what we say it will do.
Strong Limited lifetime Warranty The Reiontor offers the strongest warranty in the industry covering the tanks, valve, electronics and even the media – virtually unheard of in the industry. That’s our confidence and pride in our products speaking!
WATER CONDITIONING, REFINED. INDULGE IN THE EXTRAORDINARY.The world’s top water conditioning system just got even better. The Reionator Pro delivers the latest in home water improvement technology, using the most innovative scientific know-how to deliver clean, clear, healthy water that feels great and improves the quality of life for your family. The Reionator Pro will raise the standard of the water you use in your life. When you experience the Reionator Pro, you realize this is more than just superior water — this is a superior life. And it’s astoundingly affordable. For more information on the Reionator Pro, click on our diagram to see how it works
Smoother, Cleaner Skin and HairYour skin is like a sponge, absorbing water — and any impurities in that water. In fact, impurities in your home’s water can be devastating to your skin, contributing to dry and irritated skin, eczema, acne and more. Many skin care products are designed to address symptoms, masking the chemical and environmental damage. It’s time you invest in a system that addresses the source of the problem: your home’s water. When you use the Reionator Pro system, you’ll see and feel positive effects of cleaner, clearer, healthier water in your stronger, healthier hair and more radiant skin.
Extraordinary TasteOne glass of water from a Reionator Pro system is all it takes to taste the premium quality. With the Reionator Pro system, flawless water becomes the norm, and you will entertain in confidence knowing your home has the cleanest, best-tasting water on the block.
Feel the ExcellenceThis isn’t simply soft water. This is first-rate water. With the Reionator Pro, you’ll feel the difference on day one, and you’ll wonder how you went so long without it. Kiss the soft water “can’t wash the soap off” feeling goodbye forever. Instead, you’ll shower in water that feels refreshing and protects you from contaminants. Reinvigorate, relax and rejuvenate in a spa-like experience — all in the comfort of your own home.
Protect Your AppliancesHard water — full of calcium and other rocky minerals — pummels your appliances and fixtures with every use. Worse, the minerals aggregate over time and can congest your plumbing like clogged arteries. Fix the problem at the source: your water. With the Reionator Pro, enjoy the peace of mind knowing your investment will protect your appliances and plumbing for the long term.
Clean EffortlesslyThe minerals in hard water make cleaning your home more difficult than it needs to be. It makes you use more soap to get something clean. It leaves spots and streaks. And you have to spend more of your time than you’d like, without ever reaching that sparkling clean you see in commercials. The problem is your water. Hard water makes cleaning virtually impossible. It’s time you upgraded to water from the Reionator Pro, which will make cleaning and polishing a breeze.
Remarkably AffordableThe Reionator Pro can improve your hot water heater efficiency by up to 30% — think about the annual savings! Plus, the softer water allows you to cut down on soap and cleaning product use by up to 50% and also protect the life of your appliances that circulate water.
A SIMPLER WAY TO LIVE SUSTAINABLY.
Less Water, Less SaltThe Reionator Pro system uses AquaHelix™ technology, the world’s most innovative and efficient universal distribution system for water treatment systems. Due to its increased softening and filtration capacity, the AquaHelix technology that powers the Reionator Pro system, combined with the Triton smart valve and its Envirosafe programming, ensure your water and salt usage are the most efficient and environmentally conscious they can be. Better water, better efficiency, better life.
RAISING THE BAR.
Unparalleled Limited Lifetime WarrantyWe’re so confident the Reionator Pro will perform for years to come that we offer one of the strongest warranties in the industry covering the valve, tanks, resins and electronics. Better water, for the rest of your life.
Made in AmericaWhen you purchase a WaterTech Reionator Pro, you’re supporting the American economy. Our products are hand-built by our own craftsmen in our Texas factory using the very best components and techniques in the industry.
Third Party VerifiedMany water softener manufacturers use certified components in their systems, but often the entire system as a whole is not certified. The entire Reionator Pro water conditioner system and its internal parts have been certified by IAPMO R&T, and it carries the renowned UPC symbol certifying that the system meets or exceeds both NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 44 for chlorine reduction and softening efficiency, ensuring this is the best product on the market.
Exceptional Water, Exceptional ServiceAfter decades of improving America’s water, we know that there’s more to it than just making an excellent product. You also need a trusted local expert who you can rely on. We only work with licensed home service professionals who are committed to our shared values of integrity, transparency and old-fashioned American hard work. We only work with the best. In fact, we carefully vet and train all of our WaterTech dealers and their staff to ensure that you will have the peace of mind from a job done right. BACK TO TOP
THE REIONATOR PRO: BECAUSE YOU DESERVE BETTER.
- Healthier, softer skin
- Stronger hair
- Superior taste
- Reduces slippery feel of softened water
- Spot-free dishes and glassware
- Exceptional cleaning ability
- Remarkably clean laundry
- Less soap and cleaning products
- Faucets and fixtures with no scale buildup
- Longer-lasting appliances
- Improves energy efficiency
- Saves time, money and energy
- New proprietary AquaHelix™ water distribution technology
- WaterTech Triton water softening smart valve — most efficient and effective on the market
- Long-lasting industrial-grade components that just keep on working
- Multiresin blend that performs way beyond simple water softening
- Best-in-industry Limited Lifetime Warranty that stands behind the industrial-grade components
- IAPMO R&T–certified to NSF Standards 42 and 44 — the UPC symbol proves it does what we say it does
REIONATOR® PROThe Reionator Pro truly has raised the industry standard for the water you use in your life — building on a nearly 30-year legacy of innovative water products. This is more than just better water; this is a better life. For more information on the Reionator Pro, please see the Reionator Pro Brochure. The Reionator Pro comes in three sizes to meet the flow and water conditioning needs of your individual household.
REIONATOR® PRO FUSIONOur all-in-one model gives you everything a Reionator Pro can do with sleek styling and space efficient design. For more information, please see our Reionator Pro Fusion Brochure.
REIONATOR® PRO DUALThis Reionator Pro Dual model is equipped with two alternating tanks to make sure you have exceptional water 24/7/365. For more information, please see our Reionator Pro Dual Brochure.
Taking Care of Your System
DownloadsFor more information, please see our Reionator Pro Owner’s Manual.
Product Introduction Videos
What to Know Before InstallingThe Reionator Pro should be installed into the existing cold water line before the water heater and before any cold water outlet that requires treatment. Outside faucets and automatic sprinkler systems used for lawn and garden watering should not use treated water. State and local regulations should be checked regarding plumbing, electrical connections and placement of system. This system should not be exposed to temperatures below 40° F or above 110° F.
- Do not water plants or grass with conditioned or softened water.
- Do not use conditioned or softened water for aquatic tanks or swimming pools.
- Do not hang or stack items on your equipment. This may cause an equipment imbalance or put a strain on plumbing and electrical connections.
- Your system has been factory and field programmed specifically for your application. Do not make any changes to your system programming except the clock settings when necessary.
Get To Know Your System
- REDUCE SOAP USE – With hardness minerals removed from your water, you will immediately notice more suds when cleaning or bathing. You can decrease the amount of soaps and detergents you use by 50% or more.
- USE POTASSIUM CHLORIDE OR SODIUM PELLETS – Although potassium chloride pellets are recommended, this system also functions properly with sodium chloride pellets. Purchase and use only sodium or potassium chloride pellets specifically designated for use with water softeners. These may be purchased from an Authorized WaterTech Dealer or most grocery and home improvement stores.
- WHEN TO ADD PELLETS – The salt or brine tank should be checked and monitored monthly. For sufficient softening, keep the salt tank at least one quarter full of salt at all times to maintain optimum efficiency, but do not overfill. Salt levels should be maintained at a minimum of 3-4 inches above the water level, but not more than 6 inches below the top rim. Before adding new salt to the brine tank, loosen any encrusted salt that may be adhering to the perimeter of the salt keeper and make sure any large pieces are broken up or removed.
- TURNING OFF THE SYSTEM – In the event of an emergency or for system servicing, you can prevent water from flowing through the system by turning the two red arrow nobs on the back of the valve directly towards each other. For water shutoff mode or other options and detailed diagrams, visit the Owner’s Manual.
- SETTING THE CLOCK – For extended power outages (clock flashes) or daylight savings time change, the clock can easily be reset. Press the “SET CLOCK” button, then press the UP or DOWN arrow to adjust clock (AM/PM toggles after 12). Press “NEXT”, then adjust the minutes with the UP or DOWN arrows. Press “NEXT” to exit setup. For more detailed instructions and pictures, view the Owner’s Manual.