RO PUREPRO™ Water Purifier
Environmentally Friendly The RO PureMAX II produces purified water right at the tap, reducing the need for bottled water and the plastic water bottles that are filling landfills.
Cost Effective The RO PureMAX II provides highly purified water at the most economical cost for point-of-use applications. For a family of four, the RO PureMAX ll drinking water system produces purified water for approximately $0.25 per day.
Reduces Chlorine Taste and Odor The RO PureMAX II creates highly purified water by reducing chlorine taste and odor, lowering total dissolved solids (TDS), and removing other impurities as small as an atom. Your beverages and Ice will consistently taste better.
LET’S DRINK TO BETTER WATER QUALITY.Our reverse osmosis drinking water system installed at point-of-use in your home has four stages of filtration, ensuring fresh, clean-tasting drinking water. Impurities are removed and contaminants are reduced, benefitting your life in every way possible. For more information, please see the RO PurePro Brochure.
Improve Taste and Reduce OdorProduce the ultimate clean water by removing chlorine, total dissolved solids (TDS) and other impurities as small as an atom. Your beverages and ice will consistently taste better with the quality of bottled water right from your tap. Eliminate the need for pour-through pitchers or faucet filters, with far superior results.
Cost-EffectiveGet extremely high-quality water at the most economical cost for point-of-use applications. For a family of four, the RO PurePro drinking system produces ultraclean water for approximately $0.25 per day. The RO PurePro is the perfect addition to any whole-house Reionator conditioning or SoftMAX Pro softening system. The conditioner or softener protects the RO PurePro from hardness minerals that can clog the RO membrane, while the RO PurePro produces extremely high-quality water for drinking and cooking. It goes above and beyond what’s achievable with the whole-house Reionator Pro or SoftMAX Pro alone.
Environmentally FriendlyProduce fresh-tasting, high-quality water right from the tap. Fill your reusable water bottle before leaving the house and eliminate the need for bottled water. BACK TO TOP
TURN ON YOUR TAP FOR A HEALTHIER WAY OF LIFE.
Here’s what the RO PurePro can do:
- Improve taste
- Deliver extremely high-quality water by removing unwanted impurities
- Produce bottled water quality straight from the tap
- Ensure advanced water quality compared to pour-through pitchers or faucet filters
UNLOCK YOUR WATER’S POTENTIAL WITH AN INDUSTRY LEADER.
The RO PurePro provides the following advantages:
- Space-saving ultraslim design
- Four stages of filtration
- High-performance, 50-gallon-per-day membrane
- Automatic shutoff when holding tank is full
- Air gap faucet
- High flow rates with 3/8-inch outlet tubing to faucet
- Quick-connect fittings and color-coded tubing for simple installation
Taking Care of Your SystemFor additional information on the RO PurePro, please take a look at our RO PurePro Owner’s Manual.
Get To Know Your System
- Routine filter replacements will ensure optimal system performance. Filters should be replaced every 6-9 months. RO membrane should be replaced every 2-3 years. Filter and membrane lifespan may vary upon local water conditions and usage.
- For specific instructions on filter and membrane replacements, please refer to the Owner’s Manual.
WaterTech confidently stands behind its water treatment products. The quality of your water is important to you, and confidence that you’ve made a good decision in water products is important to us. In fact, we’re so confident in our products that we offer one of the strongest warranties in the industry.